Saturday, June 28, 2008

Some Pics

Above is a picture of my best friend Kay, myself and then Emily - we all went to Grade School and Junior High together. I was able to stop by my hometown this afternoon while heading home from Springfield.
Right below is a picture of my elementary school the garage in the front of the building has been added sometime since the school shut down - I believe that the place was bought and converted into apartments at one point and perhaps the garage housed some things such as lawn mowers and such. Below is a picture of the house I grew up in...When I lived there there was a HUGE Pine cone tree in the front yard (plus the one you see in the picture) and the house was always kept painted...now it almost looks abandoned - but Richard still lives there apparently...the place has really gone downhill which is a shame because it used to be a really gorgeous property!


The last picture is of the farm from the side road leading up....

No comments: