Friday, June 20, 2008

Summertime Fun

Well, here we are again - summer time! The kids and I have been spending a great deal of time at the pool. I actually have a decent tan going on (this is also from being on the bike alot).
I've been totally lax in signing online because - well, I've been busy!

Wednesday night rides are in full swing - we are riding about 30 miles and those guys are fast. They make me work hard but that's okay with me! I like riding hard and really feeling like I've accomplished something! My average speed has been increasing - even riding to work I can tell a difference when riding uphill and just in general. I've also managed to lose over 15 pounds now! HURRAY! Riding with those guys makes a big difference!

Next week I'll be in Springfield for a conference all week so I won't be riding too much unless the guys from the club down there give me some information - I am going to take my bike with me in the car and hope that I can get a couple of rides in while down there - if not with the club then by myself!

Well, that's really about it! Busy days and not enough time or energy to write when I get home at the end of the day!
Take care and happy riding.

Souix and Midnite - thanks for the well wishes! I'm recovered and riding better than I thought I'd be! :)

No comments: