Monday, June 2, 2008

DL

Well, after a wonderful anniversary last week , which included a bit of riding with hubby - I woke up the next morning to a really sore .... well, let's just say that sitting on the seat was rather painful....After some investigation it seems that I badly chafed and bruised myself - apparently wearing jeans instead of biking shorts is not such a good idea!!!

So, I have been on the disabled list for a few days here - and that sucks...I missed the Udder Century - I tried , I got up early and took my bike out into the street- but couldn't find a comfy position to sit on the seat in - and I certainly wouldn't be able to manage to stand up the whole 100 miles- so, I stayed home and missed my favorite century ride! :(

Still not riding, just been too sore - it feels better today and I'm hoping that by tomorrow or Wednesday I'll be okay enough to find a comfy spot on the seat and ride again!

Anyway, that was my weekend, sitting on the couch nursing an "injury."

2 comments:

SiouxGeonz said...

Here's to banishment of soreness ;) Glad you're back on your wheels!

amidnightrider said...

Tag.

http://amidnightrider.blogspot.com/2008/06/page-123-of-fall-of-frost.html