Thursday, May 29, 2008

Weekly Update

It seems that I am only signing in about once a week lately. It's been so busy around here that I just can't keep up.

I worked all of Memorial Day weekend, except Monday. On Monday we (hubby, kids and I) rode our bikes to the downtown area to watch the Memorial Day Parade. Then on our bikes went to the local park to play on the new playground equipment that was installed this year. Following that we rode out to my moms (in the next town over) and enjoyed a bbq and swimming (only day in a while that's been warm enough for that). Following the swim and food we jumped back on our bikes and rode home. Total riding was a little over 16 miles for the day.

We then jumped in the van and drove over to the theater to watch the new Indiana Jones Movie. The kids had a blast and it was WAY past their bedtime when the movie got done so they thought that was pretty cool.

Yesterday was our 15 year wedding anniversary. Bob and I went up to Madison, Wi. for biking and to check out some of the bike shops up there. It was a great day. Plus we actually got to spend a whole day together (That almost never happens).

So, it was a great day!

3 days until the Udder Century! I am excited and praying for very little to no wind and sunny skies!

Take care and be safe!

No comments: