Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sweet 16 and the Big 10

Well Sunday my little girl turned 16! Holy cow - where has all the time gone? I made a cake for her and the family came over...she really wanted that Mach 1 Mustang but alas, I just don't have the resources to do that for her - otherwise I probably would!

Monday G-man turned 10~ unbelievable! The kids are getting big so fast! I baked another cake and we celebrated last night. Both birthdays are big ones so I didn't think it would be fair to celebrate them together!

Only put in about 78 miles on the bike last week! UGH! That sucked! I'm going to ride Wednesday night and try to get a few more evening rides in this week.

June 1st is the Udder Century out of Union so I need to be ready....well, I'm ready I guess, but the more riding I do the more confident I am when I have to battle those "rolling hills" (Yes they may be rolling hills to some but to me they are HUGE EXCRUTIATING HILLS! The reason? I live in an area that is very FLAT!).

Okay, that's it for now. I'm off onto my bike for the ride home!

No comments: