Friday, July 18, 2008

So my baby's heart is breaking...

Well, apparently my daughter and her boyfriend have broken up. I was not aware of it - until a little bit ago - only because someone called me and said that her myspace page said something and they didn't understand it, so I went and looked and was a bit shocked.

I am a bit upset - mainly because she didn't even bother to tell me that they had broken up...I know that's a little selfish but it upsets me that she didn't tell me.

Anyway, now all the crying makes sense even though for the past 2 weeks she's been telling me that nothing is wrong - which obviously wasn't the case, but she and Luke have still been talking daily and all that so I thought it was just that she was getting upset about him leaving for Devry in a few weeks.

So weird.

2 comments:

Sally said...

I never wanted to tell my mom when a guy and I broke up. In fact, the last guy I dated before Tim (boy, was that a while ago...) I didn't tell a lot of people for several weeks...don't really know why... it's hard to tell your mom that stuff, I think.

gabby1 said...

I guess, my mom always knew what was going on with Bob and I ...at least for the most part - the big stuff- except when I got pregnant with Cass lol! That I hid for as long as I could - I was afraid I'd end up getting killed! :)
What's very weird about the whole thing is that the two of them are on the phone with each other all the time & he was over yesterday...so, they broke up but still spend just as much time with each other and on the phone together----bizarre!