Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday in the Park

Today I am unmotivated and feeling lazy. I just want to lie on the couch and relax...instead I got up and baked some blueberry muffins for the family. Later I'm having the rest of the family (mom, brothers) over for taco's. Luke and Zach are coming as well.

Bob made a bonfire last night - it was nice - I grabbed my blanket sat on my chair with my feet up and enjoyed it - the only bad thing - the bugs, I can't use bug spray - it makes me break out and usually makes me sick - so if the kids have it on I can't get too close to them. UGH!

Anyway, I had considered getting on the bike this morning and riding but I just can't pull together enough energy to do so...which sucks because I know once I'm out there I'm fine especially with my MP3 player - maybe I'll mention it to Cassy and we could take a ride around 11 or so.

That's about it for me - I spent so much money on groceries this week - but I still have pretty bare cupboards...sad! I still have to get bread and I'll need milk later in the week! Unreal!

I'm going to have to go sell a kidney or something!
All right - well I'm going to go enjoy a blueberry muffin with my coffee and then relax until everyone else wakes up!

Ride safe!

1 comment:

Sally said...

have you ever heard of the grocery game? it's a pretty cool website/service. you can do a one month trial for like $1, and then after that it is $10 every 8 weeks for one store and then if you want more than one store, it is $5 more every eight weeks (per store)....anyway, it tells you the best deals at the grocery store and stuff...but you kind need to save some coupons before you start doing it. you might want to check out their website. a lot of it depends on what food you buy...if you buy a lot of fresh fruit and veggies it's not as good...but it is still helpful to save money on toothpaste and shampoo and stuff. They talk about people buying say $150 worth of groceries and paying only $50 or less for them b/c of all the deals they figure out for you = like it tells you, use this coupon from this paper, or use this coupon and there is also a rebate, etc.