Thursday, July 10, 2008

When the Boss is gone...

my workload increases! There's no play taking place - who has time? She comes back on Monday - thank goodness.

Today we got some pretty intense rain - luckily it stopped shortly before I left work. This evening it has begun again! We are under a severe thunderstorm warning...which means the Kishwaukee River may be overflowing in the near future!

I'm looking for a used copy of the Rosetta Stone Portuguese - going to go on ebay and see if anyone has it for sale.

Has anyone seen the show Walking with Dinosaurs? It's supposed to be really good and Cody is really into Dinosaurs - so I'm going to try to get tickets for when they come to Chicago in August.

Okay, I'm taking off - gotta get some other things done.

Take care and ride safe!

No comments: