Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another rained out ride!

So much for a ride this morning - we had planned a nice ride but the forecast wasn't looking too promising - but you know how these things go- better to wait and see how things pan out - bit 7:10 a.m. it was still raining. Oh well !

So, no bike ride - but I do have to work later today! I should probably get up and shower. I've spent the morning watching the doppler radar - until 7:10 a.m. then I made a pot of coffee, grabbed the laptop and took my cup o joe and my laptop to my bedroom, sat on the bed, put the pillows behind me and checked my emails, then got really comfy and cuddled up with my book - "Baggage" by Emily Barr. I'm now almost finished with it - pretty good read thus far and getting very interesting at this point. I'll finish it today, probably while at work, I have to work on the lesson for the last class for church this weekend.

Anyway, that's about it - the peace of the morning has been broken as the children have woken up and have realized that I am not out on the bike ride. So, no more sitting around doing nothing.

I have to get moving anyway as I have to meet my friend at 11 a.m.

Take care and safe riding!

Love me!

No comments: