Monday, July 14, 2008

Countdown to Concert and Beanzie ride begins

Now it's Monday afternoon. I'll be leaving shortly to take the kids over to mom's for a nice evening of swimming.

As it's already Monday, the boss was back today - things went well, she was happy with what I did while she was gone and so I scrammed early!

There are 5 days until the Poison and Sebastian Bach Concert---hurray! Very excited! There are 6 days until the Biking with Beanzie Ride. I believe that John and I will be doing it together. He's never done a century ride and that's what we will be doing. It will be my first of the year - although there were a couple that I had planned on doing already - but things just didn't work out the way I needed them to! So, it should be interesting and fun! I'm hoping to make good time on it - even though I'll be wiped out afterwards. I'm also hoping for a gorgeous, not too hot, not to cold, rainfree and windfree day! I can hope right?

Anyway, that's about it - I'm heading out of here shortly to take the kids for a swim!

Ride safe!

No comments: