Thursday, July 3, 2008

Working for the Weekend...

Today I put in right about 14 hours at work. I'm exhausted - but mostly caught up! It was a very long day! Thankfully I am off work tomorrow although I am thinking about going in for a short period of time...My boss, Joyce left today for vacation and will be gone for 10 days. This means that I have to do a lot of her job while she's gone - part of her job is to do the Daily Census - which keeps track of the residents that have come into the building, left the building, switched rooms or payor sources. So, I am thinking about stopping by early in the morning when I head out to the store to get some groceries in the morning and update the census.

I am the weekend manager on Saturday so I can get all of the new month stuff entered. It will be a busy day even if I don't have to deal with people not showing up at work...so if I can get the census done even on my days off then I will be one step ahead and able to focus on other things during the day.

Okay, I have to run (well actually get upstairs and hit my bed!) - ride safe - and have a wonderful 4th of July - I'll be enjoying a cookout and relaxing tomorrow!

No comments: