Monday, August 18, 2008

Resolutions

I've decided to work on a few things here - thus I'm making some resolutions - silly as that sounds especially considering the time of year - but I figure I'll get a jump on things.

1. I will get myself up at 5 a.m. and do Firm workouts or Yoga along with some running on the treadmill (the treadmill bit waits until I can't bike regularly).

2. I will spend 30 minutes daily working on my Portuguese. It's a sad state of things when a person has lost the ability to speak the first language they ever learned. Therefore I will spend at least those 30 minutes daily practicing - and will not get discouraged when my mother tells me that
A. I speak Portuguese as if I'm from Sao Miguel instead of Terceira.
and
B. That my sister speaks better than I do!

That's it the two things that by this time next year I shall be able to look back and say I did!

Okay, Have a super day!

Ride Safe!

No comments: