Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Torn Rotator Cuff

My dear husband has been complaining for about 5 days that his shoulder is hurting - he of course won't give in and see a doctor - stubborn mule that he sometimes is :)

Today he could not lift his arm, couldn't really move without being in a great deal of pain - so I finally was able, with my great power of persuasion (okay, maybe I just wore him down because I was not leaving him alone and to shut me up he finally gave in...either way I got him to do things my way), he agreed to go to the doctor - well, guess who has a torn rotator cuff? You guessed it, that would be my dear hubby, who told me I was making a big deal about a pulled muscle and I needed to leave him alone. So, he has to go see the Ortho to figure out the extent of the damage, I will be making those phone calls tomorrow.

He has a sling (I'll try to sneak a picture later ...he's being a little sensitive right now about it - which I don't think has anything to do with me calling him the one armed man this afternoon and telling him he can say "It wasn't me it was the one armed man." ...if you are confused by that think The Fugitive)...so he's running away each time he sees me open my phone - I'll work hard at catching him though:)

Ride Safe!

No comments: