Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another Year Older

Today I turn 34. I'm not sure where all the time has gone. On the one hand, I feel like I should not be this old yet on the other I feel older than 34.

Oh well! Happy Birthday to me! I'd like to have the day off and go ride a century! Not going to happen today - but it's a thought lol. There is a century ride this weekend I hope to make.

Anyway, my birthday present to myself will be contacts...getting those Friday - my insurance is paying all but 40 dollars (exam and lenses), that's a deal I just can't pass up!

Okay, I'm off!
Happy Riding.
ME!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Happy Birthday! I hope that your family cooked you dinner and all of that good stuff since you always seems to be doing such a great job of taking care of them all of the time.

gabby1 said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. They took me out to eat. It was nice.