Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Today is...

Possibly going to be a bit rainy. UGH! It will however still be 80 degrees out!

So, my birthday was nice. Even the admin. seemed to respect the birthday and leave me to my own devices without much in the way of interruptions.

My boss gave me a nice card with some money in it..told me to go buy something nice. My buddy gave me a couple of lottery cards (I won 3 bucks). My mom had flowers delivered to me..carnations and daisey's, they were very cute. My sis, Ron and Jim all sent me a text wishing me a happy birthday.

The boys were hilarious! They made me cards and gave me a box with gifts...A dolphin statue (which a friend of mine had given to Gaven a while back), a snowman (which I must not have put back into the christmas box), and a Boxcar Children Book (because I told them when I was little I loved the original boxcar children book). It was very cute. Mom got me some perfume and some Biosilk (Love that stuff).

Anyway, that's about it - today is another day and not my birthday so no messing around. Gotta get ready for work and head in. The boys are getting a ride again - I have to go pick up some stuff for my class tonight after work and do some other stuff.

Friday I go to the eye doctor and hopefully I will have my contacts!

Happy Riding!

2 comments:

Johnny said...

and john offered a belated happy birthday.

gabby1 said...

Thank you :)