Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another lovely Indian Summer Day...

It's about 80 degrees again today. I wish I were going out for a bike ride but instead I will be going to teach class. Okay, let me say that I do not regret that I am teaching this class. I actually am finding that it does my spirit some good, and I hope it helps to counter some of the sins I've committed - seriously. I'm not always the greatest person in the world - people who know me well know this is factual. I try to be a good person - to not hurt others etc...but we all know that inevitably even good intentions sometimes fail. Thus the sorry state of my soul sometimes.

So, that being said...other events of the day...
My baby brothers birthday was today. I haven't actually talked to him - trying to get a hold of him is akin to trying to find bigfoot...he's just never around when you want him to be! heehee! He would really be mad at me if he heard me say that. I believe the boy turned 27 today - damn he's getting old! LOL!

That's about it - I've got to go get changed here soon - my husband apparently won't be home in time for me to take the truck to class which means I have to figure out how to juggle the snacks on my bike...as well as a jug of juice....hhhmmm should be interesting!

As always - ride safe my friends...

Oh yeah, as a post script - please sign into the people who actually read the crap I write section on the right...I'm interested to see who you are :)

No comments: