Friday, October 10, 2008

Thank Goodness it's Friday.

Another Friday has rolled around. Thank goodness! The last 2 months have been very hectic.

Class went really well last night. The kids actually seemed to love the guided meditation. I was thrilled that they did because I think they are awesome.

I have to decorate for Halloween this weekend. I also have to clean house...good grief. If I'm not home for one single day it seems like things become a massive disaster.

I also want to work on getting some of the projects I have planned as Christmas presents started.

So, that's the plan. Well, not really a plan I suppose...just a list of what I'd like to accomplish.

Karen wants to ride to the Apple Orchard tomorrow -for apple cider donuts. I'm going to try to work late today and maybe avoid having to work Saturday - we'll see how that goes!

Ride Safe!

No comments: