Monday, December 29, 2008

The goal has been met....

Today I hit my goal of 2500 miles on the bike for 2008.

I also have commuted to work 165 times this year. Not as good as I had hoped. I had been hoping to get 200 commutes in this year but due to some rather uncomfortable injuries I did not manage to get that accomplished. Live and learn.

Goals for next year are set. Will talk about those later...because right now I think I'm going to go have a cup of Folgers and a piece of that kick ass banana bread that I baked while talking to Greg yesterday!

I'm doing a happy dance! That was cutting it way too close - gonna have to figure out how many miles per month I need to hit in order to meet my goal so that I can breathe a little easier at this time in '09!

Happy Riding!

1 comment:

Sally said...

congrats! that's pretty amazing that you have gone that many miles on your bike!