Monday, December 22, 2008

Sub-zero Temps...

are keeping me off the bike. I could ride if I had to. I don't have to so I haven't. I know that's a bit wussy on my part - but dang! It's frigid out there.

I haven't had a good long ride (25+) miles since the weather turned good and cold. I need to be on the bike. I've gained 4 lbs in the past month! wth? I think it's all those chocolate chip cookies and loaves of banana bread I've baked!
The extra four pounds is making me feel almost lethargic! I am more tired than I can remember being in a long time. I wasn't this tired after my century ride with John this summer and that was brutal on me b.c of how my knee felt. Anyway, I'm losing it.

I need to move to warmer climates. With Brendon and Cody getting this latest dx from the cardiologist I think warmer climates would do them some good too - I mean - they can't be outside when it's below 32 degrees outside...seems to me that means they shouldn't live someplace that for 4-5 months out of the year temps are below that.

Maybe Tutera has room for me in one of their Texas facilities - or Louisiana...I don't think we have any in Florida though:( EIther way I'm tired of the cold and tired of being tired. Downloaded a new Yoga video - gonna do that in a bit...see how that goes - even though a nap sounds so much better right now!

Happy Riding!

1 comment:

amidnightrider said...

The yoga will make you feel better.
Happy Holidays whichever way your celebrating.