Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The boss is back tomorrow...

thank God! I've been losing my mind for a week trying to do her work, my work and take care of getting everyone and everything organized for the move!

Not much to write about . I'll be able to ride into work tomorrow which is a wonderful thing! I've been off the bike for way to long and my midsection is noticeably fluffier because of it! Riding the road bike in because it's been so warm and I just really want to have a fast ride! Who cares if I get to work all gross and sweaty! LOL!

Safe and Happy Riding! I'm off to hit the shower and then jump in bed to grab some zzz's. I haven't made it to bed before midnight in so long that I really can't seem to recall - I've been sleep deprived for about a month! Tonight I'm snoozing!

No comments: