Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Changes....

As soon as I wrote the title for this particular day I began thinking of the tune by Fleetwood Mac. Anyway...changes have occurred.

After discussing with the landlord that due to Bob's hours being cut in half and all the medical stuff we've had with Brendon and I, we were really struggling to make rent they came up with some ideas....1. for both of us to go work Saturday's and Sunday's at his factory for $10.00 per hour or 2. for us to give him the 'great room' in the house and he'd take $200.00 per month off the rent - NO to both ideas.
First I'm not going to go work for him for ten bucks an hour doing hard labor (I make more to sit behind my desk) secondly, if either of us got hurt there we'd be in worse shape! Third, that would take all family time away from us.

So, we began looking for another house, two seemed like a good thing and then fell through - finally we found a place that is of course smaller than the house we've been living in but thankfully it saves us a great deal of money per month! So, we began moving on Sunday and thankfully after last nights time over there loading my suburban and Matt's (our friend) truck we are nearly done! Another load (all of Bob's tools and stuff from the garage and the kids bikes) and we should be done, then I can clean it and be done with them!

My bike riding has certainly taken a back seat during all of this and the stress of trying to find a place put me on the fast track to some stress eating! I need to find a way to overcome that! Thankfully I'm not quite as stressed right now and I'll be back on the bike! Temps are foecasted to reach 70 Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Safe and Happy Riding!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I'm sorry to hear that you had to move...that's never really enjoyable (at least in my opinion), even when it's something that you are wanting to do. I hope that you get settled in soon!