Saturday, February 28, 2009

February comes to an end

February was an interesting month. Some pretty warm days - we hit 50 something I believe. I was sick for a good part of the month and am still dealing with bronchitis - so I haven't been on the bike much, which has me feeling a bit like a sloth!

Hopefully March will be better to us. I think we have found a place to move. The house is just too expensive with the way jobs are right now. Bob's had his hours cut in half since right around Thanksgiving - and they were shut down for a full week too. That has made just the basics (I mean bare basics) like food & gas in the truck to get back and forth to work hard to deal with. So, we have been looking for a cheaper place. I hate the idea of moving ...in and of itself I despise packing up all my crap - lugging it across town and then unpacking it all! The kids will get to stay at the same school, which made our choices very limited.

Anyway, I should find out more this coming week. We'll see.

I'm heading out with Gaven in a little bit to get him a tie...he has a big thing at church this weekend and wants to have a real tie - not a baby tie (clip on)...so, we are going to go and find one!

That's about it - hopefully it warms up soon and I can get back on the bike - tired of feeling like a slug!

Happy Riding!

1 comment:

amidnightrider said...

Ties are cool. I have Formal Fridays at work. In most places Friday is dress down day, but in my office that's impossible. I have seen people in pajamas, and most of the 20 and 30 something guys wear ball caps all day.

So... a few of us dress up. Ties and all.