Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sick enough for the doctor to tell me to rest at home

Well Monday I went back to my doctor because I still hadn't knocked that cold. So, it seems that I have a pretty bad case of bronchitis and he wrote a note and told me to stay off work for the rest of the week...what the heck?

Thankfully I do have sick pay benefits so that will help!

I am currently enjoying a regimine of sleeping, watching romantic movies that make me cry, playing on the internet, occasionally eating and coughing to the point of vomitting on occasion. Fun times!

I really hope I'm better by the weekend. We are having visitors so I don't want to be sick for that.

1 comment:

amidnightrider said...

I got caught in some very severe weather in Columbus last week at the US/Mexico match, and am surprised I did not come down with something like your going through.

A few days off watching movies never hurt anyone. You'll be back in the saddle lickety split.