Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wish I had a rain coat...

because I would go play in the rain with the kids. It was almost 60 degrees with rain today - but it was so very nice out there - I really just wanted to go for a walk in the rain, or sit on the porch with a hot cup of coffee and enjoy the sound and smell of it.

My favorite smells are the smell of rain (yes it does have a smell) and fresh cut grass....combine the two and I'm super happy!

Today was hectic at work - I was on a deadline to get some information to our corporate office - unfortunately all that information was in a storage shed - so I had to get Oly to go get it for me - then I had to go through the boxes and find what I needed. Thankfully I'm anal retentive about labeling things - so everything was easy to find. It was tedious work though and I finally wrapped it up at 2:45 p.m. I started the project this morning at 6:30 a.m. I'm thankful that it's done and I don't have to go back to it tomorrow. Instead I get to grab my insurance book and start calling insurance companies to find out why they haven't made the Medicare A and Medicare B coinsurance payments to the facility ---I believe though that the main reason some companies are behind can be blamed on the same reasons we are all robbing peter to pay paul - the economy sucks and no one has any money to pay their bills....but I still have to call :)

Tomorrow is also my day for bringing the group lunch. Wednesday's have been designated as our "luncheon" day, there is a group of 8 of us girls who eat lunch together so every Wednesday two of us are grouped together and take turns bringing a lunch dish and dessert. Tomorrow I'm bringing Mostoccioli which I just finished making and Mary is bringing the dessert for the group...let's just hope I remember to take it in with me in the morning!

Okay that's it for now - I have to get my lecture together for my Thursday night class since we will be discussing Holy Week and Easter.

Safe and Happy Riding!

2 comments:

amidnightrider said...

Wifey go to say good bye to a dog we have been working hard to get adopted. Prince finally got a home after 8 months in the pound.

It's on my blog.

Dogs are very cool.

amidnightrider said...

Oops. This belongs two entries down. That's what I get for reading too many at once.