Saturday, March 28, 2009

Relaxing on Saturday?

I had hoped to jump on the bike and ride up to Kirkland today - but the forecast changed and they said it was going ot be very cold and we are under a winter storm warning...what the heck? 3 + inches expected of snow! ARGH! So, the plan for the bike ride is definately out!

Instead I believe I will go brew a pot of coffee soon. Put on some Billy Joel and start cleaning soon. I am aware that it's only 6 a.m . but if I get it done early that means I can sit and watch a movie later.

I still haven't hooked up the cable - not for any good reason - only that I've been really busy and cable t.v. is not high on my priority list - as far as I'm concerned kids watch too much t.v. anyway and when I'm not home while they are I know they watch way more than I would ever like them to watch. So, still no cable - I may even go with satellite, so I'm considering - I may also put all those parent controls on so that when I'm still at work they can only watch discovery and the animal planet :)

I'm trying to settle into the new house - I really need dressers though - the old house had so much built in storage space that I gave all my dressers away to people who needed them and now I need a few again. I think Cassy and I may hit the 2 or 3 garage sales I saw in the paper for today...to see if I can scrounge anything good up!

Other than that no big plans for the day or weekend really. We are going to my Bonnie and Brenda's tomorrow for taco's.

All right I think that's about it. I may do some crafty stuff today - just depends.

Happy and Safe Riding.

No comments: