Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Randomness....

Nothing exciting happening. Seems to be the theme lately. I'm exhausted, the whole packing up, moving, unpacking is a pain in the arse. Next time I do that I need to take a few vacation days to help me get through.

As it is, I'm going to bed between 10:30 p.m. and midnight and am back up between 4:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. So, there isn't a whole lot of sleep happening and then I run all day, run when I get home. I did manage to sit down and watch Twilight on Friday or Saturday night (I don't remember). That's about the only break from the action I've gotten.

Right now I'm ready to drop but I'm babysitting my friends little boy, who is extremely cute, but not tired :( Too bad!
I wish he were tired, I'd lay him down in the bed with me, shut the door so he couldn't get in any trouble if he did wake up and I'd fall out with him! Right now, he wants to go for a walk...so I guess I'll be walking away!

Safe and Happy Riding!

No comments: