Tuesday, May 19, 2009

11 years ago...

I had Gaven. Really, where does time go?
He was such a chubby little baby - now he's skinny like Bobby used to be (for any of you who remember that).

Yesterday he was showing me new tricks he learned on his bike - like standing on the back pegs and going no handed while going pretty darn fast down the road...glad I believe in making them wear helmets!

Anyway, we all bought him books and this weekend is the big project of redecorating his room with a surf boarders theme as opposed to his current scooby doo bed stuff. He's growing up and doesn't want to have baby stuff anymore!

He is having a swimming party on Saturday the 6th and some of the guys from that will be spending the night so I need to make sure his room is done by then.

1 comment:

amidnightrider said...

Ha! I read the last two posts about your kids. I can't offer any sympathy though. My baby will turn 36 in December. His brother turns 39.

But I can offer them both a very happy birthday.