Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Boy Oh Boy!!!!

Doctor appointment today for Cassy...The exam went well - the doctor said the baby looks good! :) This makes me happy and relieved.

During the ultrasound the doctor said "Well, there's the turtle." The turtle he was talking about was the testicles and penis...so she is having a boy.

She says at this point that his name is going to be Caiden Croom (no middle name has been picked yet...I'm waiting).

I will post ultrasound pictures as soon as I can get them scanned on here.

2 comments:

Sally said...

I really like the name Caiden! Of course, I suppose that could always change. Glad to hear that the dr. says all looks well.

gabby1 said...

I do too! I think that we are really too far along to think he's making a mistake...earlier in the pregnancy they are known to make mistakes but this far along I doubt it happens too much - plus it looked pretty obvious to even someone who doesn't know anything about ultrasounds!