Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday Morning Rain ...run? and other randomness!

Rhonda and I are scheduled for an outdoor run this morning through Huber Park, however, I am sitting on my enclosed porch and it's raining out. I'm not really a big fan of running outside anyway - but in the rain it's really not going to happen. Maybe we will switch this up and hit the gym! I'm certainly not in the mood to get rained upon! The reason I dislike running outside, for you people who can't fathom why I might feel this way is a very simple one...I have difficulty pacing myself, so will run fast and then die out and have to stop to walk...it's crazy and it's crummy but that's how it is...I haven't had to pace myself since when I was on the Track team...and folks, that was a LONG time ago!

Brendon and Cody have a birthday later on to attend.

Considering the rain and the cooler temps I believe I'm going to make soup and grilled cheese for dinner...although the guys may shoot me for that since they are talking about putting the new motor into the Jeep (1983 CJ-7) today...maybe I should make some MEAT!

I think after my run I'll start working on some of my crochet projects which I really left alone all summer. I have some ideas for cute Christmas presents so I need to get to work!

I also need to start working on the Halloween Costumes...our family is doing a theme this year and I need to get to crackin on it since it's going to be sort of difficult to get it all together!

R.C.I.C. classes started this week as well, so I have lesson plans to work on as well!

Oh yes, and this coming week is my last week at Bethany Health Care...I will be moving on and going to another facility as their business office manager!

3 comments:

amidnightrider said...

You had quite a vacation from blogging for a while. So much that I stopped checking. Now that I know your back, I'll be around more.

gabby1 said...

Indeed I did. With Bob having cancer and me working two jobs things were just so crazy. I barely had time to do anything and usually when I did have free time I just wanted to sleep! However, I'm back :)

Sally said...

Ah ha! I guess I should have read thru all of the posts and then started commenting :-)