Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Friday Off....

I was off yesterday due to being weekend manager. Today and tomorrow I will be at work from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (boo!)

However, yesterday was productive in some ways and not in others.

We had a meeting at the school for Cody which went amazingly well. I'm happy to say that they listened to our concerns for his transfer to 6th grade, addressed them, discussed options with me and I think we all walked away feeling positive. I thought I should post that since I'm the first person to complain about the school...I should also be the first person to throw out the praise when they do it right.

After that I had to go to the beauty school to be my daughter, Cassy's, makeover model. I had told her I wanted to go from my natural Auburn hair to Blonde...she said no because she didn't think the bleach at the school would work well on my hair...so I decided to go in the opposite direction...BLACK!


I love it...even if everyone else is shocked and even a little appalled! I may even stay like this for a while!

Gotta scram....coffee is finished and I need some before I head to work for a very long day!

2 comments:

Sally said...

I like your hair! It's always nice to have a change...plus, I think it's awesome that Cassy would tell you that she didn't think the bleach would work well on your hair. I'm always so boring with my hair :-( I've been growing it for a while now, but I think I might get it cut after Karl's wedding.

gabby1 said...

Thanks Sally. I really love it this dark and think it may stay this way for a while...
I think Cassy is going to be awesome as a hairdresser...she graduates in July so as soon as she passes her state Boards she has a job lined up. I'm very proud of her!