Sunday, May 8, 2011

Spring has sprung...

I always feel like spring has come when my flowers are planted...below ...my flowers...this was how I spent yesterday evening! 
                                     ^a little arrangement of flower pots that I had lying around.
                                       ^ a built in flower bed on my patio...I think it's cool.
                                           ^ our fire pit from several years ago...I painted the metal red, took a few cinder blocks to help hold up the metal as it had some weak spots from using it as a fire pit, I took an old newspaper bag that Cassy had used while delivering papers which has been sitting in the shed forever and laid it down inside the firepit as a cover up for the holes and to keep the dirt in:) Then planted...Hurray for recycle and reuse!
                                         ^ Shephard's hooks & hanging plants :)
                                           ^ a single plant and an old bucket that was lying in the shed both filled with flowers.
                                          ^ This wicker basket I found lying in the trash one day when I was taking a walk. Picked it up, lined it with an old t-shirt that was set for either using as a rag or tossing...filled it with dirt and voila ...we have a pretty little flower basket.

No comments: