Monday, May 16, 2011

Oh weekend...where did you go?

As much as I disliked the state of the weather outside this weekend, it sure would have been nice to be able to go outside and enjoy myself. It was cold and rainy all weekend though so I stayed inside and actually got a lot accomplished.

The upstairs is clean...and by clean I mean clean...the only way it could be cleaner would be if there weren't 3 preteen boys, a 19 year old and a baby living up there! Considering yanking out some of the carpet as well because the carpet is probably as old as the house and in Brendon's room it's also jacked up from the previous homeowner's kid being a pyro.

My front porch which serves as my office/craft/photography/library room (it's not that big, I just have a lot of junk packed in there) is now organized again after
 a long winter in which anything that people didn't want to deal with got tossed in there.

I finished several of the chemo caps as well as about a half dozen dishcloth's.

It's 36 degrees at the moment and I'm drinking this coffee not really wanting to get moving for work.

I have to leave at 11 a.m. to get Brendon to the cardiologist...Brendon wants to go to work with me. I'm still weighing the pro's and con's to this.

Oh, not sure if I mentioned but Bob and Chris actually moved the car stereo from my old vehicle to my Explorer....I went to the store yesterday and had the new Sixx A.M. CD cranked up in my truck. Hurray!

All right; there really is nothing to report. Safe and Happy Riding...I'm hoping the weather warms up so I can tackle this almost 18 mile commute soon!

No comments: