Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Results, Questions, etc.

Okay, I apologize for the delay in answering this question here! The results of my biopsy were that it was benign. Good news! The bad news is it then leaves the question-what is causing these problems? The answer still eludes me.

Other than that; things are going well. I've been playing a lot with the camera's. Have some great shots but I can't seem to load them to my page from my phone-ugh! Will add later.

Brendon follows up with his pulmonologist tomorrow & the electrophysiologist on Friday.

Hopefully, we can get someplace with the school district.

I'm training for the 5K...ran my mile this morning in 9:45...not bad considering that I am so slow of a runner! I've shaved a minute fifteen seconds off my mile time. Haha! Said I was slow!

That's it for now...have a great day!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I meant to e-mail you and say thanks for texting me and letting me know :)

I will pray that the dr's are able to find some answers sooner rather than later.

I think the fact that you can run a mile is awesome! I would be hard pressed to run a mile.