Sunday, October 30, 2011

Goodbye October

October is drawing to an end. Unfortunately that means cooler temps. Runny noses, and coats & boots become a must have.

It was a pretty nice month though. I got to use my Nikon quite a bit. We had Caiden's birthday party which was a huge success. Cassy was hired at JC Penney. She actually begins working today. I will be babysitting Caiden on the days/evenings that she works.

Today I'm planning on making Sloppy Joe and leaving it in the crockpot all day to just simmer...nice and easy!

Finished contracts & proposals yesterday for my friend who is starting her own photography business. She's based in Rockford, Illinois. So, if you need pics done, give her a jingle. Most Wanted Photography - I will add the link in when I know the web address that she is using...(also I'm not sure if she has her webpage done  yet).

Anyway, that's about it. Working on laundry and crocheting today. Finished a couple more hats. I need to figure out how to crochet these damn flowers. I don't know why but they are giving me a heck of a time...anyone have any ideas?

Finishing the printing of the Shabbona Healthcare Center Newsletter as I type this and then that will be done and can go in the mail tomorrow.

Safe riding my friends. It's getting cold out there! Stay warm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice article, sweetie! I'll be waiting for more! BTW, why don't you make your website a bit more social.


Alice 22Smith
dominos coupons