Sunday, October 2, 2011

October....

I welcomed in October with a day of cleaning around the house, baking chocolate chip cookies so that the kids & Bob could enjoy them. I made chicken noodle soup and taught Cassy to drive her stick shift vehicle, oh and doing laundry.

I did get to work on my latest afghan for a bit. As simple as this pattern is, it seems to be very time consuming!

Need to work on some more hats for the chemo lab as well. Bob goes back on November 16th for his check up so I need to get the hats done and bake some breads and stuff to take up for the staff.

Today Brendon has a choir concert...I don't know what is wrong with the school. 1. I don't think they should be allowed to plan activities on Sunday's. 2. Do they not know it's football season? What the heck?

Anyway, 6:30 a.m. Yesterday's dirty laundry is in the washer almost ready for the dryer. Coffee is brewed. Calendar for October has been updated.

At 2 pm Cassy will be having a "highlighting Party" here at the house...several of the girls from work will be stopping by to have their hair highlighted. I hope she gets up and mops the kitchen floor...(laughing...I'll be doing that when I get off the computer).

Have a great day! It's cold here...need to kick out some afghans...people will need them!

No comments: