Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thought for today...

“Don’t Take Anything Personally Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.” 
**NIKKI SIXX**


I think I've admitted to having an utter fascination, bordering on obsession with this man! But, seriously, the guy has been through a lot of shit...and he's come through on the other side a better person, a stronger person, a man with a vision and the balls to make that vision happen. 




Anyway, I thought this quote was pretty damn to the point, and considering some of the stuff going on around me, I thought it was also pretty fitting. 


So, that's my contribution to everyone's mental health for today, via Nikki Sixx. 


Have a great day! happy riding to those of you who are still out there riding! I miss you and hope the winter is short so I can join you soon! 

No comments: