Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Possibilities

Good morning!
Just finished my workout. My arms are nice and sore, in the good kind of way! I was told I look like I'm slimming down, yesterday by a girl at work. Thank you very much! She said I look more toned. SWEET! It's working!
I am also considering applying for a different position with in my company. We shall see. I will submit my resume and see how it turns out. I don't suppose it will harm my current status there if I don't get the position and without trying we will never succeed.

I have started a new Afghan. Still using the Homespun yarn (I have a ton of it that I picked up at the garage sale), but found a different pattern. It will be much more airy and pretty than the one I made and posted a week or so ago.

I am sad to say that Fall is upon us and I have done probably less than 100 miles on my bike this year. This absolutely must be remedied in 2012.

Is it horrible that I'm not purchasing school pictures this year? They are so....generic! I want to take the kids to the apple orchard and take my own pics. I have my old as hell Minolta 35 mm camera that does take nice pics. I also have an older digital and my cell phone, all which take at least decent pics. I think I'll do it my way this year and see how it turns out. I also want to get some family pics but will have to set up something with Terri and if she's not available I'll call Mikka Rosen.

Okay, well that's it for now. Back to my parental duties. Time to awaken my little cherubs...okay, gag, that sounded silly...time to wake up the 3 punks for school :o) That's more on target!

Have a great day, everyone!  I am off to prepare for the day!

No comments: