Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Well, I turned 37 yesterday. I woke up to several birthday wishes, including hearing from my mother (she's currently living in the Azores).

I did not have to work, so I spent the day the way I wanted! It was a good day! At 7:30 I  went to my friend Geri's house, several of my friends were there, and we ate pizza and drank wine! We laughed and laughed.

After Mallory & I went up to a little bar in town called Joker's. My friend's band, Skinny Lombard, was playing. So, John, the lead singer, called me up front and sang me happy birthday, and made the bar join in! It was a good time! John is such a sweetheart!

Anyway, good times. Tonight I'm heading up to Lord Stanley's to hang out with Mallory and some other friends and try to get free stuff from the Jager girls. :)

Not sure if Mallory got pics last night but if she did I will share :)

No comments: