Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tomorrow...tomorrow, I love you tomorrow..

Sorry, couldn't help it...I sang that song once for contest. LOL!

So, I have tomorrow off, because my company gives us our birthday as a holiday! Sweet!

I'm looking forward to the day. I will still need to get up at the normal 5 a.m. to do my workout, make coffee then get the kids up for school. However, the rest of the day is mine!  I hear it's going to rain, which sucks, however, I am still considering going out to some of the parks and taking pics. I'm feeling very inspired and creative lately. The poetry is flowing, everything I see I think of how it would look through a lens and my craftiness is in full gear.

I may even bake a bit tomorrow.

In the evening I'm going to Geri's for dinner with some of my friends (I may have mentioned this already).

 Tomorrow I turn 37. I sometimes look back at my life and wonder how I survived my stepfather, my own stupidity, and then begin to wonder how all this time has flown past. It seems that so many of the desires and dreams I had have fallen to the wayside...I guess part of it is that it's time to reevaluate those things, because while I'm not where I thought I'd be I am certainly blessed. I have beautiful children, a beautiful grandson and great friends! To be surrounded by that many positives makes me pause and even feel bad for all the complaining and venting I do sometimes. Some people never feel that kind of love and acceptance. I mean, seriously, how lucky am I to be surrounded by these people who love me despite my flaws, despite my tendency for freaking out about little things, and despite all the bad things that they know I've done in my life...(no I haven't strangled anyone ...yet).

This weekend is for celebrating where I've been and how far I've come and celebrating the love I give and receive. It's for enjoying the little things and planning the big things.

I'm sure I'll have a few pics to share by the end of the weekend.

Have a great day, a great weekend etc.

No comments: