Sunday, February 12, 2012

Crochet Flowers

As some of you may know from reading my blog I have been making chemo caps for the patients at the chemo lab where my husband received treatment for the past several years. I have several times mentioned that I'd like to figure out how to make flowers to go on the hats. Here are my first several attempts at making the flowers. I am not sure if I like either of the 2 different patters I have done in this picture, but at least I'm getting some done and if people want them they can grab them. I won't actually add them to any of the caps; unless I make one that I think is spectacular and I decide it really had to go on one of the hats. Otherwise, I think I will just take the flowers up with the hats and leave them with the nurses and if anyone wants them they can pick which one they want to have with whatever hat they choose. 

So, here it is...my attempts at crocheted flowers. 

1 comment:

Sally said...

Your flowers look nice! I'm sure that there will be takers to go with their hats!