Monday, February 20, 2012

Next adventure is planned

I believe I talked about being spontaneous and just planning little adventures this year. Another has been planned! I am so excited.

On March 9th I will be flying out to Myrtle Beach, S.C. and then hanging out in Wilmington, N.C. with my baby sister and my husband's best friend. They used to date, thankfully they are still (or once again) friends. So, this won't be a weird visit where we have to split our time. We will return on the evening of March 13th.

I am beyond excited about this trip! Just Bob and I...kids are staying home! My mother-in-law will be helping Cassy out with making sure people get to school etc.

My camera and a backpack with my stuff crammed in are all that I'm taking. I am thrilled to have a great camera (NIKON) on this trip. The last time I went to N.C. I didn't have a decent camera and it has seriously saddened me over the years that I wasn't able to capture the beach, the ocean or anything the way I would have loved to on that trip.  I can hardly wait!

Safe and Happy Travels.

2 comments:

Sally said...

This sounds like a lot of fun! I can't imagine one of my brothers living so far away. Plus, I'm sure that you and Bob will love having the alone time, too. Although, I don't think that I could with just a backpack of stuff :-/ I get better at packing lighter as time goes on, but I'm not that good.

gabby1 said...

I am beyond excited. It's probably good that Missy lives this far away...we get along better that way. :)