Saturday, March 24, 2012

The boys started spring break yesterday. I stayed home from work, editing pics for a client.

Later a girl I taught at church stopped by and we had a nice little chat. In the afternoon I walked up to the Thai Pavilion for lunch with my friend, Sharon.

It was a wonderful afternoon. As I was walking home I came across a tree in full bloom and the smell was just intoxicating. I couldn't help but to stop, take a picture and pet the dogs that came to the fence for some attention.

Last night we went up to one of the local bars to see the band Shooter play with Bob and a couple of girls from work.  I was approached by someone who said they think my pictures are "really F*%#ing good" and asked if I would do pics for him when his grandson is born in June. I was thankful I had kept my business cards in my bag, so I handed him one and said I would be happy to do so.

After about 3 hours of sleep I am awake with expresso in hand (that machine has come in HANDY), waiting on my friend Cheryl to show up for coffee, which I also have made. She is bringing over the food. :)

I plan on having a productive but easy paced weekend!

No comments: