Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

I hope everyone is going to have an enjoyable day with their family and friends. I am currently making biscuits and gravy, boiling eggs for this afternoons deviled eggs, after breakfast I will go ahead and make dessert and then start on the ham.

Did a new workout 2 days ago and my butt and hamstrings are still killing me...as in it hurts to walk! Holy cow!

Tomorrow our corporate head of finance will be in to go over my aging with me. I like him very much, pretty good guy.


Tuesday evening I have a photo shoot, I'm very excited...even if all I have is one or two shoots a month: that still supplements the income very nicely.

Next Saturday a friend is having a pampered chef party.

Next Sunday I am having a Thirty-One party...there is a bag I want to be able to use for carrying my camera and equipment in, this month hostesses can get any bag for 1/2 price...thus I am having a party.

Okay, that's about it for now. I hope everyone has a wonderful day with their families.

No comments: