Thursday, April 5, 2012

I love Wilmington




A couple more pictures from Wilmington. I hate leaving this place. I feel like a huge part of myself has been left on the beach when I fly back to Chicago...and each flight makes it harder to leave. I get back to Chicago and a part of me mourns. It's time to get myself out there! 


This is the pier at Wrightville Beach. 
This is along the River walk....
This is in the park across from a civil war cemetery.
This is Ron...he started out as Bob's best friend in high school. Now he is also one of my best friends. I can talk to him about any subject at any time...and he always is a willing participant in any topic I come to the table with. He also makes me laugh until my stomach hurts and he has been my friend and confidant for many years. I really love this guy. 



No comments: