Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Update on Patty Pixx Photography

Tonight I finished 2 sets of cards for a person who requested that I come up with 2 sets of cards, one from my beach pictures and another set from the cemetery shots (this seems morbid to me if I think too much on it...yet I am always excited to find a new cemetery to shoot at and apparently there are many people that find it just as intriguing). Perhaps I should call them religious statue cards :)

Anyway, these are finished. I have 2 orders for posters of a couple of my prints as well! Very excited about this.

I also have an engagement photo shoot, a prom photo shoot, a newborn photo shoot and 2 family photo shoots scheduled. I'd like to get more bookings, but honestly I am thrilled for the business I'm getting and hoping it continues.

No comments: