Saturday, June 16, 2012

Another Busy Weekend

I had yesterday off for a doctor's appointment and then turned around and went to my friend Mary's Partylite candle party. It was so nice to see the girls that I used to work with at Bethany!

Today I have to work until 2 p.m. then turn around get back to DeKalb only to leave again at 4 p.m. We are heading up to Hoffman Estates as we have tickets to the MMA fights up there. A resident's son offered us all tickets to the fights tonight because one of his son's is already a professional MMA Fighter and the other is making his Professional Debut this evening. I'm very excited! What a great gift :) So much better than the cookies that usually get dropped off as a thank you! :) (Those are appreciated as well...please don't take that the wrong way).

Tomorrow is Father's Day...so, of course it will be a busy kind of day. Think Scavenger hunt :)

I have no photo shoots this weekend but my next two weekends I have shoots on both Saturday's and Sunday's. This is exciting :)

Looks like I will have lots of editing to do soon! #Thankful!

No comments: