Tuesday, August 7, 2012

AudioDrive in Rockford

I was lucky enough to have an opportunity to do a photo shoot of a show the other night in Rockford that featured AudioDrive at the Festa Italiana. This band had so much energy. They played a lot of 80's Rock, and their fan base spanned several generations.

The guys in the band were forewarned that I didn't have a lot of concert photography background; and were very gracious to let me do the shoot, even holding poses for an extra second or two in order for me to get them!

I will post a couple of pictures up here; but please check out my facebook page and my webpage . Please give me some feedback!

 Ben Tuula on the guitar...close your eyes and let the music take you! 
 Colin Edmison on the drums pounding out the beat.
 Dan Curington on vocals. This guy has a fabulous voice and interacts a great deal with the crowd.
 Daryl Andrus on the bass....Do you feel like I do? 

Jay Strong on the keyboards...music is what feels sound like. 

No comments: