Saturday, August 11, 2012

Cool summer mornings

This past few days I have woken up and actually been chilly. I am honestly not prepared for the cooler days of fall to be upon us, yet, I know that in a matter of about 6 weeks autumn will begin.

Today I woke up feeling a bit under the weather, but made myself some coffee, started laundry, pulled food out of the freezer to make for dinner tonight and shortly will go find a spot on my couch, curl up and begin crocheting for the day. I may even venture out of my comfort zone and pull out the sewing machine, as there are a couple Christmas presents I still need to make.

I am also babysitting for two other photographers I know while they are working.

If I finish any projects today I will be sure to post them :)

Have a great day...I'm staying inside and trying to stay warm...it's a brisk 53 degrees here this morning!

No comments: