Tuesday, August 21, 2012

September is filling up!

I am very happy (and super Thankful) to say that my September calendar is filling up very nicely! This is very exciting for me!

Yesterday I was asked about doing a wedding next summer (fingers crossed that pans out).


Saturday I walked around downtown DeKalb hitting local businesses and trying to get my pamphlet and business cards up in their stores. I had several takers including the children's resale shop and Small Town Skate Shop  which my son is always visiting.
This morning I ordered new business cards as I'm down to my last 50 or so. :)

School starts next week, so August is always a little tighter on budgets. Hopefully, the fall will be super busy and profitable :)

Have a great day!

www.pattypixxphotography.com
www.facebook.com/pattypixx

No comments: