Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Good Day....

That's what today was. It was gorgeous outside. Joyce was not at work...she's a little coo key sometimes...a perfectionist who is super nosy about what everyone else is doing. I like her, she just drives me a little nutty sometimes. Particularly when I'm stressing about other stuff.
I actually got a lot accomplished today because I didn't have anyone bothering me.
All the kids went to school. I also rode my bike into work. I love riding...wish I was independently wealthy so that I could just ride all day (yeah I know the first part of that is everyone's dream). Wonder if I could find a job riding my bike around .... I could become a test rider for Trek Bikes or something (any trek people out there..seriously email me I'll send my resume :o)~ .

Okay, So seriously, it was a good day. Quiet, productive, and busy, before I knew it 5 o'clock was there and I took off.

Cassy and I later went to Borders...I could spend SO much money in that place. I love books and I love paper and pens and all that stuff (yeah weird I know).

We stopped on the way home to get cappuccino's ....yummy! Now she's left me to sit on the phone with Lucas....Where is the love? lol!

Okay, that's it for now. I'm in a happy mood, things seem to be settling down a bit and so on and so forth!

No comments: